Charlie Crowder is the founder and President of Crowder Realty, LLC. As President of Crowder Realty LLC, he is responsible for setting the firm's overall strategy and providing executive oversight of all aspects of the organization.
With over 40 years Real Estate experience, Charlie has closed hundreds of real estate transactions both as a broker, and a developer. He has successfully brokered and developed sites with such companies as: Wendy's, McDonald's, Day's Inn, Microtel Hotel, CVS, AutoZone, and many more, including private investors and residential developments.
In addition to serving as President of Crowder Realty, LLC, Charlie is the founder and President of the Royal Waffle King Corporation, a 24-hour restaurant franchising company throughout the Southeast. Prior to Crowder Realty, LLC & Royal Waffle King he successfully served as Vice President of Huddle House, Inc. where he ran the day to day operations growing and developing the company to over 250 restaurants throughout the Southeast.
Charlie and his wife Marsha are Marietta, GA natives and have two daughters, and three grandchildren.
Charlie graduated from Georgia State University with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration (Real Estate and Finance).
Civic and Community Involvement:
- Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority- Board of Directors
- Member of First Methodist Church- Finance Board, Usher, Men's Ministry
- Marietta Kiwanis- Captain of the Flag Committee
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- WellStar Foundation Board
- Marietta Country Club
- Georgia Restaurant Association- former Board member, State Legislative Committee
- International Shopping Center Council- Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia, Alabama, & Tennessee